Thursday, January 17, 2013

I Agree

I was listening to NPR the other day and I heard a great conversation between Robert Siegel and a retired Army Maj. Gen. Dean Allen Youngman, executive director of the Defense Small Arms Advisory Council.  Going into it I was prepared to hear a right winged loon talk about how Barry-O is trying to steal our guns.  When I was finished with the story, my opinion on our governments response to the Sand Hook Elementary School shooting had turned from reasonable to flat out wrong.  I don't desire a platform to state my beliefs, but I do think you should give this story a shot.  No pun intended.

http://www.npr.org/2013/01/16/169543646/gun-manufacturers-say-assault-weapons-arent-a-high-pay-off-target

In unrelated news I think I broke my toe at ninja college last night.  Not to thrilled about that one.  Even more unrelated I'm leaving Fairfield County and moving to Rockland County.  I was born in Yellowstone County.  Some numbers...

Medium Income - Single  - Family 
Fairfield     - $65,249 - $77,690
Rockland      - $67,971 - $80,235
Yellowstone   - $36,727 - $45,277

I'm heading to Yellowstone County in a week.  Taking the girl with me.  Pretty jazzed about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment